Junior Business Analyst in Finance
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Contingent/Leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley
- Contract via a third-party agency
- Help to analyse, maintain, and execute CCAR-related (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review) statistical and analytical Pre-Provision Net Revenue (PPNR) and balance sheet forecasting models
- Support capital planning activities, including model production, CCAR challenger model runs, and documentation for the annual budget and Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) process
- Maintain existing CCAR-related statistical and analytical forecasting models, presentations, and documentation, including quarterly performance monitoring process
- Drive strong partnerships with Business Units and functional areas and Model Risk Management and engage in review and challenge processes of Business Unit CCAR PPNR and balance sheet forecasts
- Assist in developing value-add analytics for the strategic management decision-making process
- Support enhancements of critical financial forecasting policies and procedures
- Complete ad-hoc analysis and presentations for senior management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Math / Statistics or related field
- Experience with financial reporting and forecasting (income statement and/or balance sheet) preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage processes from end-to-end to ensure successful and timely delivery of requirements
- Effective time management and ability to meet tight deadlines and handle pressure situations
- Strong organization skills, with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective written and oral communication abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Confident command of English
You might also have:
- Relevant experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in a (statistical) programming language (R preferred)
- Background in revenue forecasting or macroeconomic planning is an advantage
- Familiarity with CCAR / DFAST and relevant regulatory stress test topics preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework
Infrastructure FP&A makes sure books and records are correct for Morgan Stanley's support areas, reviews actual cost pools and is responsible for financial planning for the support services of the Firm. As part of the monthly reporting, this group prepares global management reporting packs with analysis and commentary.
Within FP&A, the CCAR Analytics and Production team is responsible for production exercise, Analytics for the current forecasting models for the Federal Reserve’s regulatory framework (CCAR). The team has a requirement for a contingent/Leased worker to assist their global team in the Budapest office.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
Throughout your contingent/leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley, you will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are helping to shape the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management and Data & Analytics.
Interested in flexible working opportunities?
Please speak to our recruitment team to find out if a flexible working agreement can be supported within this contingent/leased assignment.
Whilst engaged on a contingent assignment onsite at Morgan Stanley you will be provided with a supportive and inclusive environment. Morgan Stanley’s skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.