Consulting, Economics & Sustainability, Economic Impact - Manager (Dubai/Riyadh)
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryYou will be working within the Economics and Sustainability team (E&S). We are an analysis-driven team that uses economic principles and techniques to support the strategy and policy making process. We help governments and private sector organisations make better decisions, grounded in robust and compelling evidence. We provide the necessary foresight that help make and deliver critical business decisions and investments. We work across the Middle East for clients in a range of sectors, including but not limited to central government, real estate, energy and utilities, transport and health.
The work we typically undertake includes:
- Economic and fiscal policy analysis and development
- Socio-economic impact assessment
- Economic and financial modelling / forecasting
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Experience working as an Economist in an external consulting environment
- Experience in economic impact analysis or related modelling techniques
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite is mandatory and experience in working with Stata, R, EViews, PowerBI, Tableau, or ThinkCell is preferred
- Proven ability to structure issues and use analytical skills to solve complex problems
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a non-technical audience through written and oral communication in English and/or Arabic
- Experience working within teams and leading projects
- Proven commitment to continuous learning
- Masters (preferable) - Economics and/or Public Policy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Econometrics
Years of Experience
5-9 years of experience in a similar industry/role, preferably within an external consulting environment
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.