Senior Manager for Consulting Digital Team
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
As a Financial Services Technology Solutions Delivery Senior Manager you will report to the EY GDS Poland Consulting Leader and be responsible for managing and providing oversight of the Banking & Capital Markets, Wealth & Assets Management as well as Insurance Technology teams based in Poland. You will focus on growing Financial Services Business in EMEIA FSO with special focus on growing Germany, Switzerland & Austria’s penetration in this sector. You will be responsible for leading and managing German Client accounts.
You will provide consulting services to business leadership on IT and transformational initiatives and projects regarding industry best practices and you will help to coordinate with Business Consulting and Technology Consulting teams to integrate new solutions and the deployment of expected standards and policies into the industry and market.
You will manage client facing teams to provide premium solutions to customers in EMEIA, identify potential business opportunities within existing and new projects, and manage these as appropriate in line with EY’s commitments. As an influential member of the team you will also help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel other team members.
Skills and attributes for success:
- 15+ years working in Technology Solutions Delivery within financial sector (Banking & Capital Markets, Wealth & Asset Management Firms & Insurance companies) with excellent English and German language skills
- 10+ years leadership experience in global environment managing distributed delivery teams
- 10+ years’ experience in leading large scale transformation & re-engineering engagements
- Experience in pre-sales, solutions and RFP process
- Willingness to travel to the customers locations on as needed basis
- Excellent business acumen, outstanding client relationship skills
- Sound knowledge of top-edge technology stack and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
What working at EY offers:
Build your legacy with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.