Junior Payroll & HR Consultant
We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We've been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us?
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
PwC is looking for a Payroll &HR Consultant (Department of accounting, tax compliance, payroll and HR services)
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - 'from intern to partner' opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
- payroll calculations based on information provided by the client;
- calculation of sick leaves, vacations, unpaid leaves, remuneration under civil agreements;
- processing payroll payment orders;
- communication/correspondence with the client, employees on payroll data;
- preparation of tax reports (USC, 1DF), other payroll reports (statistical, temporary disability, disabled persons fund)
- preparation of HR documents (orders, staff list, sick leaves maintenance, timesheets, hiring documents etc.)
- analysis of sick lists, HR documents provided by the client (for disabled staff etc) on correctness and compliance with the Ukrainian legislation;
- assistance in adaptation of payroll software (1c) to the project needs/automatisation processes (setting technical tasks to programmers etc.)
- experience of work as an accountant or HR administration about 1 year ;
- experience with 1С is advantage;
- University degree in Economics;
- upper-intermediate English;
- ability to work in a multi-tasking environment;
- strong team player;
- positive attitude to work and ability to work under pressure.
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.