Trainee (Fund Accountant)- Nanjing
You will be responsible for assisting with the accounting and administration of a portfolio of private equity and real estate clients, working together with your colleagues. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Taking care of the day-to-day accounting for the funds;
- Supporting Senior Officers in ensuring quality work is delivered to the client;
- Learning and implementing best-practice use of private equity and real estate accounting software, reporting, and other tools;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and tasks as required from time-to-time by your Senior Officers;
- At least 3-4 days per week.
- Strong academic background;
- Newly qualified or partially qualified Accountant is a plus (e.g. SCA/ACCA/CPAA/AICPA/CIMA);
- Internship/knowledge in financial services, especially with alternative investment funds (including Private Equity and Real Estate funds) is a strong plus;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in Japanese or Korean will be considered as an asset;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- High level of IT literacy with strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word.