IFS - Risk & Quality Senior Associate (Jordan - Lebanon)
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryThe IFS Support - Senior Associate is part of a Team that operates across all lines of service. The team is responsible for providing support on developing internal policies and guidance, helping engagement teams to make sure they comply with various internal and regulatory rules and requirements.
Our Risk and Quality team identifies and assists internal teams to mitigate and control client engagement risks. As part of the team, you’ll provide advice to business teams within PwC on sound contract provisions, standards and approaches in accordance with PwC policies, principles and standards.
Primary duties and responsibilities
Adhere to the IFS budget
- Providing advice within agreed timeframes
- Liaising with all grades of staff including Partners
- Updating various PwC systems
- Supporting the Business Partner in applying and improving policies and processes
- Liaising with Global teams to resolve technical/systems issues
- Participating in internal training sessions and contributing to setting the agenda for the calls/meetings
- Support in developing guidance documents
- Performing data reconciliations for monitoring activities
- Liaise with Global to understand system improvement initiatives that affect the function
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed.
A professional or academic qualification (degree level or equivalent), or extensive relevant and practical experience.
Fluency in English required, proficiency in Arabic is advantageous
2+ years of relevant experience
Experience with a professional services firm preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/Word/Powerpoint skills
- Problem solving skills and innovative mindset
- Risk averse/risk management skills
- Strong organization skills
- Thoroughness and eye for detail
- Time management skills and proactivity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ethical conduct
- A conscientious, ambitious team player, with good self-management skills and an ability to take initiative and share knowledge with peers.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.