Compliance Officer for our Depositary Company
For our Depository Company in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to act as a Conducting Officer for compliance. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Reporting to the Head of Compliance for Luxembourg and the Management Committee, you will be the Conducting Officer for Alter Domus Depository Company. Specifically, you will:
- Ensure the Depository Company is fully compliant with all the relevant rules, regulations and CSSF circular (e.g. 18/697);
- Assess the appropriateness of internal policies, procedures and guidelines, make recommendations for amendments and perform regular and comprehensive compliance related risks assessments and testing;
- Maintain and update compliance policies, procedures, compliance monitoring plan, AML policies etc.;
- Ensure the Compliance Monitoring Program is adequately implemented;
- File and liaise with CSSF as required;
- Ensure regulatory filings are prepared and filed in time for deadlines;
- Report to the Board and Head of Compliance for Luxembourg on regular basis as well on issues and deficiencies observed with regard to policies and procedures, identifying and remediating these issues as required;
- Have a relentless focus on promoting a culture of compliance and risk control to mitigate any risks.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience as either a Compliance Officer or a similar compliance-related role, preferably within an AIFM.
- Previous approval as a Conducting Officer would be an advantage or a very good knowledge of her regulatory environment of the depository business.
- You may have several years’ experience in a prior role in a control environment of a depository bank, company or in an audit firm (regulatory consulting or audit)
- Excellent knowledge of the regulatory environment, including AIFMD regulations and CSSF circulars, AML directives and FATCA/CRS. Knowledge of how they apply to an alternative asset management business would be desirable.
- Fluency in English, French would be considered an asset and any additional European languages will be an advantage.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You will be comfortable operating at all levels with confidence and pragmatism with a solutions-focused approach.
- You will possess strong interpersonal skills – influencing and building trust quickly with a constructive mindset.
- You will display tenacity and resilience in achieving results, collaborating effectively to deliver on your objectives.
- You will demonstrate a strong commitment to high integrity and ethics.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 2500 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.