Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
This is a snapshot of what your new working life would look like at Mazars:
Mazars is one of Australia’s fastest growing accounting firms with over 310 professional, 36 partners over 4 offices. Indulge in the regular training and coaching via our individualized training platform. We will support you every step of the way with the Chartered Accountants Program (or CPA). With our clear personalized career progression plan there is no limit to your success. You can expect meaningful work with a diverse client base in a range of industries Enjoy our flexible working arrangements as we give you the tools to succeed. We work hard and which is why our social committee ensure we play just as hard!
- Assisting and reporting into the team Seniors, Managers and Partners on external Audit engagements
- Developing a deep understanding of the key drivers of our Clients and understanding the links between their key processes and the operational risks faced
- Significant contribution to the preparation of the Audit file, financial reports and the Audit report in line with the global Mazars methodology
- Communication with key Client stakeholders including Boards, key Executives and Shareholders
- Ideally have some experience in Audit but not essential
- Completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent)
- Willing to undertake/already undertaking the Chartered Accountants Program (or CPA)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work full time in North Sydney
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our North Sydney you can expect the following:
- International and Domestic Mobility Opportunities
- Well Being Program
- Flu Vaccinations
- Learning and Development Programs
- Social Club Activities Charity and Community Events
- Study Assistance (financial support & study leave)
- Flexible Working
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Banking & Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Retail and Entertainment
- Health and Well-being
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia