Senior Auditor, Lviv
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Audit Department in Lviv invites experienced specialists in auditing to apply for the position of a Senior Auditor. The main function will be to audit the accounts of foreign and Ukrainian companies, prepared in accordance with IFRS and P(s)AU.
As a Senior Auditor you will be able to work with international and local clients (with a focus on first category) and within multinational teams of auditors. By providing professional expertise and analysis to eminent companies, by drawing up documentation and reporting in accordance with appropriate standards, you can grow into a true audit expert and learn the subtleties of working with financial reporting in various spheres of business and economics.
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for conducting audits (checking and evaluating information sources, testing control systems and carrying out procedures in specialized areas), preparing memorandums and another audit documentation. You will be able to manage the progress of audit work: from monitoring and reporting to superiors to critical analysis of procedures employed and results obtained, as well as reporting on the results of audits to senior audit executives.
- Carrying out audit procedures, including checking and evaluating significant information sources, testing control systems and execution of key procedures in difficult and highly specialized areas.
- Managing the progress of work in auditing a client’s company— in particular, monitoring the implementation of the work, informing senior executives of the project status, identifying and studying problems, analysing data on additional accounts, critical analysis of procedures employed during the audit with a view to their effectiveness.
- Careful verification on documentation prepared by the accountable junior auditors in respect of its reflection of full and accurate information, ensuring proper compliance with procedures, documenting work performed and its results, with proper response to omissions and deviations from requirements.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduate degree in Accounting, Finance or business-related field.
- 3 + years of experience as an auditor for a public accounting firm.
- Knowledge of IFRS, P(s)AU and audit technique concepts.
- MS Office Excel advanced user.
- Proficient English language skills.
- Willingness to coach your junior team members, to collaborate and build trust in a courageous manner to achieve collective goals
- Analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to prioritize when working on multiple tasks and /or engagements
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Possession of an international accounting degree (ACCA).
- Experience of supervising large teams.
What we look for
- High level of motivation and desire to develop a career in professional services.
- Ability to multitasking and meeting tight deadlines, readiness for overtimes.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.