Assurance, Financial Accounting Advisory Services - Finance and Accounting Processes Manager
As the world is changing rapidly with the emergence of the digital age, finance teams are viewed as strategic advisors, to innovate the way finance supports the organisation by thinking strategically across all aspects of the changing business landscape. As a Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) advisor, you will be a trusted business advisor to our clients, collaborating across the finance organization to address the accounting and financial reporting challenges and improving finance and accounting processes by leveraging technology and the alliances with sector-leading businesses. You will be part of a team that provides insights and services that accelerates decision-making and innovation to build a stronger, more efficient and sustainable finance function.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because your professional development is important to us and we are fully committed to helping you realise your potential.
In this role you will work with clients around their finance and accounting processes to transform their base, identify cost efficiencies and improve service quality for their operations.
Your key duties will include:
- Focusing on developing and improving finance and accounting processes and digital finance capabilities
- Leading teams to deliver finance and accounting process improvement projects, incorporating digital opportunities
- Translating client problems into business requirements that can be packaged into delivery functions for execution
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience
- A University Degree qualification and above is preferred
- Experience in finance and accounting business process management and re-engineering
- Familiar with finance and accounting enabling technologies and innovation (e.g. RPA, data analytics and reporting, ERP)
- Solution-oriented with "go-getter" personality
- Willing to try new ways to solve old problems
- Able to motivate and develop team members
- Confident, independent and adaptable
- Proven consulting, client-facing skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
Ideally, you'll also have
- Finance and accounting processes experience
- Finance and accounting transformation experience
- Accounting and finance process design and improvement methodologies and skills
- Finance performance management and planning (e.g. budgeting, planning, forecasting) process, concepts and tools
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.