Commercial Finance analyst
3-6 month analyst role providing insight into business performance, pricing strategy and ad hoc projects
Growing and fast paced, E-Commerce business based in North Notts
- Ensure pricing is up to date and accurately implemented.
- Provide a set of routine reports to assure that the business is under control and undertake ad hoc assignments to identify profit opportunities and address any issues identified by key performance indicators.
- Analyse pricing across the customer base to identify if price adjustments are required and if pricing strategies can be implemented to increase sales profitably.
- Analyse promotion activity and model proposals to improve the return on investment in marketing programs with key customers.
- Costing preparation for the pricing of products ordered as complete container consignments.
- Ensure that stock reporting is improved to maximise availability to
- key customers, this includes the monitoring of stock held remotely by some key customers.
- Stock availability is a key measure in the business and reports will need to be developed to improve communication both internally and externally.
- Provide input to warehouse and distribution management system initiatives to ensure improved stock accuracy, better understanding of the distribution costs by different channels and to reduce wastage.
- Initially the role will focus on profitability analysis down to gross margin and distribution channel profitability.
- Improve financial forecasting
- Improve management information using Sage 200 functionality
- Qualified or QBE accountant with strong analytical skills and available at short notice
£180-£220 p/d, initially 6 month contract with the possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate