This Costing Manager position reports into the Finance Director and will be responsible for leading a small team in addition to leading and taking ownership on costing and the development of decision making and strategy.
Our client is a highly established, dynamic and innovative industrial business based in Oldbury. Their knowledge and experience expands many decades of proven success in delivering high quality service to their customers.
The Costing Manager role reports to the Finance Director and is responsible for a team of 3. It is a highly visible role that regularly interacts with Group and Senior Management. The expectation is that the Costing manager will continue to develop this role and integrate into the decision making and strategy of the Company.
- Produce cost reports and work with Accounts to prepare and submit reports to Group
- Maintain Capacity Model and use it to highlight capacity constraints and CAPEX opportunities
- Provide cost information to support decision and alternative selection
- Work closely with Areas to develop defined work-streams to enhance cost performance
- Finance qualifications would be advantageous
- Bachelor's degree qualified in Accounting, Economics or Engineering
- Knowledge of Project Controls, Commercial and Finance processes
- Strong Management and mentoring skills
- Very good communication skills
- Adaptability, Flexibility and Absolute integrity
- Inquisitive approach and attitude with an eagerness to address difficult questions
What We Are Offering:
- Excellent market competitive salary
- Monday to Friday Days position, offering flexible working around our core hours
- Pension up to 7% matched contribution - salary sacrifice with part NI saving returned
- Private Health Care Package
- Life Assurance
- Monthly and Annual Company Performance Bonus