RTR Team Lead / Assistant Manager
Our client is a very well-known and established, yet rapidly expanding Shared Service who is currently hiring an RTR Team Lead/ Assistant Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Our client is a very well-known and established, yet rapidly expanding Shared Service with a global branding supported by an established management team and comes with great team culture that supports personal and professional development. They are currently hiring an RTR Team Lead/ Assistant Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business. Apply now to grab this valuable opportunity.
* Responsible for entire Closing & Reporting, General Accounting, Inter Company and/or Fixed Assets process;
* Monitor month end closing schedule;
* Post close performance review;
* Ensure accurate and timely delivery of financial reports and analysis;
* Resolve critical issues and negotiate with internal stakeholders;
* Team & people management, focus on integration of new talent, engagement, communications and monitoring (regular meetings, frequent feedbacks, coaching and mentoring, recognitions);
* Develop measure to effectively manage knowledge within the team (e.g. RTR Cross Training program) in order to secure a back-up structure;
* Support employee development; provide internal and external trainings; conduct yearly performance assessments, development plans, performance discussions and appraisals and career planning etc.;
* Implement process initiatives leading to cost effectiveness;
* Achieving KPIs / SLAs contractually agreed with the customer, continuously improving on performance benchmarks;
* Ensure existing policies and procedures are followed;
* Deliver technical training and participate in the Finance Academy;
* Minimum Level of Education: Degree with Finance / Accounting; Qualification of ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent is preferred;
* 5-8 years of professional experience preferably in Closing & Reporting, General Accounting, Inter Company and/or Fixed Assets processes;
* 3-5 years of team management experience preferably in RTR/GL/F&A processes in SSC
* Must be fluent in English- both written and spoken;
* PC skills: MS Office package (Excel advanced); SAP (advanced level) or any other ERP software.
* Ability to use critical thinking and logic skills to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner;
* Influencing skills, ability to strategize and execute complex initiatives;
* Strong communication and presentation skills, stakeholder management at all levels;
* Strong time management and prioritization skills. Able to organize and plan effectively, drive for results;
* Able to cope with ambiguity and actively look for solutions;
* Team player and also able to work independently;
*Highly convenient office location
*Great company culture
*Fast career progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact En Xin Yap on +603 2302 4065.