Financial Controller (12 month Fixed Term Contract, part time)
- Financial Controller (12 month Fixed Term Contract, part time)
- Excellent Salary
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of one of the UK’s largest food manufacturers with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join us on a part time basis for a 12 month Fixed Term contract. The role will include financial reporting, balance sheet control as well as leading the Financial Accounting & Corporate Cost Teams.
Suitable applicants will have previous experience working in a similar finance role for a complex multi-site business and will be confident in challenging, conflict management and standing alone on issues. They will also have:
- Strong IT skills and experience of financial systems (SAP ERP, SAP BPC, Excel)
- Be pro-active, take initiative and actively seek out improvement opportunities
- Self-organized, self-motivated, action oriented and efficient
- Strong leader able to manage and develop a high performing team
- Experience of system process improvements
- Strong business acumen with the ability to provide sound financial advice
- Work effectively with peer group and superiors, managing their expectations and the team’s workload
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and be able to balance the need for analysis and rigour with speed of action when solving problems
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, Netherlands and Poland you have the opportunity to improve compliance and efficiencies at Group, Division and site levels.
We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.