Fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant in South West London to work with a well known high growth global FMCG brand.
We are partnered with and have an exclusive opportunity to work with a fantastic FMCG brand supplying well known products worldwide. This brand has had incredible growth over the past few years, and you will play a pivotal role in developing the future growth whilst being part of a team where you can take ownership of your role, add value and leave your mark in a brand that is challenging, engaging and fulfilling. They have a great culture and is a fantastic place to work, so we need candidates who are looking for this as part of their role.
In this role as a Management Accountant your role will be split across key responsibilities such as
- Leading and supporting on technology improvements and processes.
- Analysis and Commentary
- Business Partnering- communication with senior stakeholders
- Preparation of Board pack
- P&L Analysis
- Understanding of the monthly Management Accounts cycle
We are looking for candidates who are newly/recently qualified accountants and are able to take ownership of this role whilst being meticulous and detail orientated. (straight out of practice/recently qualified)
- Great personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An interest to work within the FMCG sector
- Excited to take on projects and get involved.
The successful Management Accountant will benefit from:
- Competitive Package
- Employee Pensions
- Employee Discounts
- Fantastic team and social events