Financial Accounting Manager
A pivotal role in a fast-paced business. You will take full ownership of financial and management reporting, compliance, internal controls and be responsible for coordinating the half and full year audit.
Our client is a global and forward-thinking brand with a strong presence in the current market.
- Management and financial reporting of different entities
- Statutory compliance
- Working with internal and external auditors to manage the full audit process
- Working closely with other finance department such as the Tax and Treasury teams
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for group consolidation
- Driving continuous improvement
You will have:
- Accountancy qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Prior knowledge of UK GAAP / IFRS and a basic understanding of US GAAP
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability of building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A strong technical skillset
Competitive salary + excellent benefits.