This role has become available due to the growth which my client has recently experienced. Based in the London head office, you will be responsible for the accurate processing and payment of purchase invoices, within their payment terms, proactively ensuring the purchase ledger is in good order at all times, and all payment enquiries are responded to promptly.
Based in the heart of London my client is, a UK-focused specialist property REIT with a strong track record of delivering value enhancing retail and leisure asset management opportunities across a £1billion portfolio of in-town dominant community shopping centres.
Key responsibilities for this Accounts Payable role include:
· Accurate processing and payment of purchase invoices, within payment terms
· Proactive management of the purchase ledger to ensure it is in good order at all times and outstanding queries/items are resolved quickly and accurately
· Performing all aspects of the purchase ledger function, including the creation and verification of new supplier accounts (including CIS), processing and review of invoices, making payments (UK and international), allocation of direct debit invoices, obtain VAT invoices, and reconcile statements
· Review of invoices entered by the centre teams on a daily basis
· Review and manage workflows to ensure effective invoice approval
· Manage purchase ledger email mailbox and respond to all enquiries
· Identify expenditure to included within the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
· Generate weekly supplier payment runs, review funding requirements and provide supporting information and invoices for funding requests
· On time and accurate payment of rates and other ad hoc payments/transfers as may be requested
· Prompt and professional response to payment queries from suppliers, Support Office and centre teams
· Be part of the continuous improvement of purchase ledger processes, including support for the roll-out of a supplier portal
· Banking of cheque receipts
The successful candidate for this Accounts Payable role must have:
- 2/3 years experience in a similar role.
- Property experience is desirable, as is CIS.
- Commuting distance from London.
On offer to the successful Accounts Payable candidate:
- Study support (Accountancy)
- Competitive Salary
- Private Medical
- Sports teams