Tax Consultant - Corporate Tax
Michael Page are currently working alongside one of the most well regarded accountancy firms in the UK who are looking to hire a Tax Consultant into their growing team. This tax consultant could be from either a tax or audit background in a professional services business.
My client are well regarded both locally and across the UK. Know for setting the standard across the industry, this firm have a big presence in the Thames Valley with a great client base and highly successful tax team. This firm prides themselves on the quality of their service offering and position themselves as the first choice for high profile clients across the UK and wider afield.
As a tax consultant you would take the lead on delivering key parts of client service. You will utilise your commercial acumen and professional experience to deliver the best possible outcomes for your clients.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Supporting senior team members and specialists in communication, marketing and delivery of high quality advisory services.
- Ownership and development of existing UK and international client relationships as well as building and maintaining new relationships.
- Managing and overseeing of compliance and advisory projects. Managing client and statutory deadlines, billing requirements and delegating responsibilities effectively to your team.
- Developing your team members both operationally and technically.
Joining this team will allow you to expend your tax advisory skills. There is a variety of work on offer with a diverse and dynamic client base. The team is well structured and covers a a wide range of disciplines allowing them to serve a large base of clients.
The successful tax consultant will be:
- Experienced working in a practice firm coming from either a newly / recently qualified audit or tax position.
- ICAEW or CTA qualified.
- Interested in a long-term career in tax advisory work.
- A strong communicator
- Able to plan and prioritise workloads effectively.
- A great leader with the ability to adapt to changing needs of team member.
On offer for the successful tax consultant:
- Competitive salary and leading benefits package.
- The chance to join one of the most successful professional services firms in the world.