Accounts Payable Assistant
An exciting opportunity to join as a Accounts Payable Assistant in a well established Manufacturing and Production company in Milton Keynes with a Nationwide presence. Going in to a busy role that requires someone with an eye for detail and ability to work well in teams to ensure all process are followed accurately.
A growing Manufacturing and Production business with a network spanning across the country is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join a growing team. his role will require someone to hit the ground running and is suitable for someone looking for greater autonomy. With their offices being located in Milton Keynes, making it easily commutable to anyone in the local area or in Bedford, Leighton Buzzard, Luton and surrounding.
The key responsibilities for the role of Accounts Payable Assistant will:
- Matching and coding invoices on Purchase Order Systems (Sage)
- Maintain and update central journal
- Pursuing non-authorised invoices to maintain up to date records
- Maintaining supplier statement reconciliations on a timely basis
- Processing Petty Cash for site
- Scanning & emailing PO invoices to relevant site
- Process credit notes within the system
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Payable Assistant:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of using similar systems, Sage preferred
- Able to input high volumes of invoices
- Experience of coding invoices
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as part of a tight knit team
- A positive and analytical personality
- Excellent attention to detail
Joining in an interesting role that requires a high attention to detail. Very competitive salary for the role.