Forensic & Investigation Senior Manager
• Work on and lead challenging assignments spanning fraud investigations, corporate compliance and ethics, forensic accounting under tight deadlines
• Identify and resolve issues through technical skills and soft skillsets
• Review both paper and electronic data, accounting, financial and non-financial records.
• Document clear working papers to safeguard the Firm’s quality of work
• Prepare and present client deliverables including forensic and investigation reports.
• Provide training and guidance to junior team members
• Assist the Partner in business development and sales
• Minimum 8 years of work experience including leading teams on projects in relation to investigations and corporate compliance
• Professional accountancy or other related qualifications such as ICA, CFE, FFA, CAMS or ISCA Financial Forensic Accounting Qualification
• Be well versed in key standard work processes including but not limited to evidence preservation and collection, data privacy, legal privilege, investigative interviewing techniques, etc
• Prepared expert witness reports and forensic reports including review, analysis and verification of evidence
• Familiarity with forensic analytics and computer imaging techniques
• Familiarity with the FCPA, UK Bribery Act, etc.