Forensic & Investigation Assistant Manager/ Manager
- Work on and lead challenging assignments spanning fraud investigations, corporate compliance and ethics, forensic accounting under tight deadlines
- Identify and resolve issues through technical skills and soft skillsets
- Review both paper and electronic data, accounting, financial and non-financial records.
- Document clear working papers to safeguard the Firm’s quality of work
- Prepare and present client deliverables including forensic and investigation reports.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience including leading teams on projects in relation to investigations and corporate compliance
- Professional accountancy or other related qualifications such as ICA, CFE, FFA, CAMS or ISCA Financial Forensic Accounting Qualification
- Be well versed in key standard work processes including but not limited to evidence preservation and collection, data privacy, legal privilege, investigative interviewing techniques, etc
- Prepared expert witness reports and forensic reports including review, analysis and verification of evidence
- Familiarity with the FCPA, UK Bribery Act, etc.