Outsourcing Senior Associate/ Senior
- Handle full sets of accounts (including consolidation accounts), GST and compliance matters.
- Assist to maintain and administer on accounting matters for the portfolio of clients.
- Timely preparation of accounts and financial reports to comply with the clients’ policies and statutory requirements.
- Responsible for full spectrum of payroll functions in relation to the portfolio of clients (monthly CPF contribution, IR8A tax submission).
- Work closely with clients and manages their expectations to further nurture on-going client relationship.
- Coaching other team members through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the Outsourcing Department.
- Good Bachelor degree in Accountancy, ISCA, ACCA or other equivalent professional qualifications.
- Candidate with relevant three years or more accounting/outsourcing working experiences are welcomed to apply.
- Good command of the English language.
- Possess strong interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Meticulous and organized individual with strong initiatives.
- Proactive in problem solving.
- Positive working attitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); practical knowledge in various accounting software is an advantage.