Tax Manager - Digital Bank
Tax Manager will be working closely with tax department and reporting to Head of Tax. The successful candidate must have an extensive tax knowledge in banking industry.
Our client is a multinational company with strong record both globally and locally.
* Take the lead in managing tax audit process and timely engage relevant stakeholders including consultants to support the process including data collection and timely escalation of issues to relevant stakeholders
* Perform all tax compliance routines (accurately and on time) related to Corporate Income Tax, withholding taxes, VAT and all other applicable indirect taxes.
* Conduct monthly tax reconciliation in timely, accurate and proper manner
* Ensure that the organisation meets its tax obligations & objectives complying with all relevant laws and regulations.
* Support strategic tax planning to minimise risks and optimise tax costs.
Profile* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance/tax
* Minimum Five years prior experience as tax assistant manager or manager level in Banking Industry
* Experience in CRS domestic and international reporting also FATCA reporting
* It is essential for you to have a deep knowledge of Indonesian tax regulation
* Ideally you should have a professional Tax Brevet Qualification (A, B, and C)
- Opportunity to join Multinational company
- Join the market leader in their industry
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keely Malinda on +62 21 2958 8874.