EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Industry: HVAC grills manufacturing
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese (required)
- Must be able to communicate clearly and directly with the US team.
- Mandarin or Korean language skills are a plus but not required.
- University degree in accounting.
- 7-10 years of comprehensive general accounting experience.
- Must have experience working with US public parent company.
- Experience working for a public accounting or audit firm is a plus but not required.
- 5-7 years of management and leadership experience including building high performing teams.
- Experience with public company internal control framework required; US Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) experience preferred.
- Experience with manufacturing environment and related accounting concepts required.
- Standard costing and full absorption accounting highly preferred.
- Experience and familiarity with Vietnamese statutory and tax reporting.
- Experience with ERP implementation or conversions; JD Edwards highly preferred.
- Strong financial analysis skills. FP&A experience desired. High-level excel skills.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will have direct reporting team of 4 people – 1 accounting manager, 1 accounts payable manager, 1 accounts payable clerk, 1 accounting clerk.
- Responsible for successfully executing month end closing and reporting cycles within timeline of 5 days.
- Responsible for maintaining both local Vietnam statutory books and US GAAP books for consolidation.
- Directly interface with local tax authorities and financial auditors to execute annual and interim testing.
- Assist in developing standard product costs and ensuring inventory value is accounted for properly.
- Facilitate local banking relationships, cash forecasting, and treasury activities.
- Assist management of International operations in defining and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to help manage the business and proactively identify changing business trends.
- Manage a multi-currency environment (Vietnamese local currency and US dollar reporting).
- Continually examine existing processes to determine opportunities for efficiency and streamlining workload. Identify opportunities to best leverage the finance and accounting team.
- Engage in ERP upgrade process to a common JD Edwards platform with fully integrated manufacturing and accounting across all locations
LOCATION: Dong Nai Province
Should you be interested in, please click 'Apply' and submit your CV .
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Experienced Controller
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly