Senior Corporate Accountant
A true covid success story, this FMCG business based a 10-15 minute drive north of Perth CBD has experienced rapid multi-channel growth and as a result is hiring a key role as the 2ic to the Executive Finance Manager and the remainder of the business.
This client operates across the home appliance FMCG arena and has over recent months experienced a rapid increase in revenues across all streams, including online sales. As an organisation, the business has embraced a truly flexible approach with candidates able to work from home, an approach which is strongly encouraged to ensure that staff have a good work/life balance.
The outlook for 2021 remains positive as the business continues to see the momentum of sales have a lasting impact on the sales output of the organisation.
Our client is seeking candidates for the Senior Corporate Accountant role in the following areas;
- At least 5 years experience in a financial reporting role
- Ideally will have a CPA, CA or post-graduate qualification.
- Enterprise Resource Planning experience:
- Netsuite (Solid experience reporting and Searches - must have)
- Salesforce (CRM) - advantageous
- Shopify (Ecommerce) - advantageous
- Einstein (BI) - advantageous
- Significant Financial Reporting experience analysing and interpreting numbers
- Sage Micropay payroll experience would be advantageous
- Experience overseeing small teams (ie. four (4) Accounts Payable/Receivable employees completing transactional tasks).
- Experience liaising with the external Auditors
- Executive level communication experience as this role is a key advisor to the Director and Executive team providing commentary on financial performance.
- Reporting to the Executive Manager - Finance and Administration
- A people-first culture in a diverse and dynamic team
- Parking is available on site and we are fully supportive of flexible working arrangements with WFH encouraged
- Attractive salary package and an opportunity to join a growing business
The successful candidate will be qualified CA/CPA, have a strong understanding of operational finance, have managed staff and looking to join a business that has a strong growth outlook across the next 12 - 36 months.
As a Senior Corporate Accountant, the succesful candidate will bring a strong level of commercial accumen to the table, in addition to being both a self starter and able to work independently and collaboratively.
A high level of attention to detail is required as well as a strong grasp of Excel, including being able to create use pivot tables and macros to analyse large data sets to provide insightful commercial analysis to the Executive team of both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
The successful appointment to the Senior Corporate Accountant role will benefit from the businesses agile working approach, which includes WFH which transcends the businesses open door and inclusive management style.
A supportive, and inspirational leadership team is driving this business and seek to lead from the front as opposed to manage from the top down.
A competitive salary, plus super is on offer in addition to the already impressive raft of flexible benefits.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Alistair Gray on +61 8 6430 6418.