Finance Manager (Medical Devices)
This role will report to the Regional Controller and ensure the financial activities in Malaysia entity. This role also required to highlight the business and financial risk to make sure the business KPI is met.
Our client is a US MNC that dedicated to produce the best and efficient medical devices to the healthcare professions. This is also to ensure patient will be able to get the best services from them. Due to the business expansion, they decided to hire a new headcount in Malaysia entity to ensure the financial risk is well assessed and business partner with the commercial team to ensure the KPIs are met.
- Prepare a detailed financial reports and update to the HQ.
- Ensure the profitability of each contracts
- Ensure the CAPEX spent is within the approved budget
- Business partner with the commercial team to make sure target is met
- Manage timely importation of goods, storage and distribution to ensure quality and customer satisfaction, while conscious of ROI and DOH objectives
- Min 5 years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Fluent in business communication
- Proven tracked record in business partnering with the commercial team
- Professional qualification is a MUST
- Regional exposure
- Career progression / international assignments
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018