Senior Financial Accountant
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions across the Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet.
- Prepares, reconciles and records asset, liability, revenue and expense entries by compiling and analyzing data from multiple financial systems.
- Reviewing accounting entries and reconciliations from Assistant Financial Accountants.
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated group results and statutory financial statements for multiple group entities.
- Assist with the coordination of year-end deliverables with external auditors to provide all necessary information for audit purposes.
- Month end ownership of key areas of the P&L, for example multiple revenue streams, food and beverage COGS and others.
- Prepare and review reconciliations for the balance sheet accounts and problem solving through issues found.
- Support financial team with GST, WHT, Gaming Tax, FBT calculations, reconciliations and returns.
- Assisting Group Finance Manager with adhoc projects as required.
- You have a proven experience as a Financial Accountant
- You are CA/CPA qualified
- You have experience in a fast paced fast changing industry for ex Retail, FMCG, ...