We are now looking for a talented Accounts Assistant to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Accountant, the incumbent will be responsible for processing daily payments and receipts, preparing financial statements and reports in accordance with statutory requirements, handling tax computation and supporting schedules, and updating accounting records and reconciliations on a timely basis.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- HKCEE/ DSE or above with 5 passes including English and Chinese, with Certificate/ Diploma in Accountancy
- With 2 years’ experience in handling full set accounts with knowledge in Hong Kong Taxation
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as a team
- Willing to work under pressure and able to meet tight deadline
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Familiar with PC operation and MS Office
You are invited to submit your application via the Apply button.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
© Swire Properties Limited 太古地產有限公司