This role will be providing financial planning and analytic service to the functional division and regional team. On top of that, this role will also be the controlling partner for the functional division in order to facilitate business performance.
Our client is the largest chemical MNC globally. Their products are used in various industries such as animal feeds, pharmaceutical, automotive, packaging and many more. As they are building the regional hub in Malaysia, they are now looking for a Finance Analyst who can take up this role.
- Support standard financial analytics tasks including forecast, variance analysis, consolidation and reporting;
- Support annual planning process at regional level and consolidate submissions
- Problem solver for the functional division
- Min Degree in Accounting / Finance
- At least 3 years experience in FP&A
- SAP experience will have added advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Career progression within Malaysia and/or oversea
- Attractive remuneration
- Dynamic and inclusive working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018