Business Process Analyst
This role require candidate to be working independent,have the collaborative mindset of working well with other stakeholders to foster business improvement processes and initiate ideas for better processes.
Our client is a local large PLC that is looking for talented individual to join their organization.
- Partner with Regional process leads to provide functional expertise, guidance, and instructions on business systems
- Analyze and solve issues relating to functionality, data and processes
- Business case development, prioritisation of delivery of projects and initiative
- Ensure to deploy solutions to meet the design, quality compliance requirement
- Drive the standardization of Power BI and reporting assets ensuring out of the box tools are always considered prior to stakeholders use
- Be responsible for approval, documentation, and implementation of configuration that has been required by division level
- Provide support and guidance to process leads
- Local business continuity and disaster recovery plan that align with division expectation
- Work with cross functional team to identify improvement opportunities
- Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Professional qualification will be added advantage
- Minimum 8 years experience in process improvement
- Preferably someone with ERP experience
- Ability to drive projects and work independent with minimal supervision
- Open for people with IT experience but deals with finance system improvement
The candidate will have ownership of project and decision making plans in process improvement, work closely with all level of division to look into initiating improvement processes.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carolyne Yew on +603 2302 4102