Interim Charity Management Accountant
A Care and Social Welfare Charity in Central London is looking for an Immediately Available Management Accountant to join the team ASAP
A Care & Social Welfare Charity in Central London
· The timely production of accurate monthly management accounts and disseminated to all budget holders;
· The initial review of draft management accounts with the Finance Manager and Finance Director prior to their circulation;
· Holding meetings as appropriate with budget holders to review current spend and develop action plans for achieving budget;
· Timely and appropriate commentary on the management accounts by each budget holder including their action plans for how negative variances are to be addressed;
· Liaise with HR to produce summary reports that identify staff costs compared to budget by department and/or project and explain the variances.
· Active review of management reporting formats and processes ensuring that management accounts remain relevant and key trends are highlighted effectively.
· Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts as directed by the Finance Manager. Reconciliations to be completed monthly.
Candidates must be immediately available!
· Should be a finalist or have attained a full qualification from a CCAB professional accountancy body;
· Appropriate management accounting experience;
· PC literate with a high level of technical competence in Excel. Experience of Omni Ledger Accounts accounting system would be advantageous;
· Strong analytical and financial skills;
· Strong business partnering skills,
· Able to demonstrate a high degree of commercial understanding