Purchase Ledger Clerk
This leading FMCG based from Bury St. Edmunds are in need of a experienced professional to join their excellent work environment in the capacity of Purchase Ledger Clerk. Within this role the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be able to shape and develop the business from a finance perspective whilst also progressing their own career within a business who have a history of promoting internally.
An established FMCG based from Bury St. Edmunds who are well known for their close knit team and working environment as well as promoting internally. The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be joining this excellent environment with the opportunity to impact real change within the business and have a lasting impact on the careers and development of their team.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Manage and balance the workload within purchase ledger
- Review all payment requests prior to senior leadership approval
- Query resolution management and assisting team on problem accounts.
- Review aged debt reports and resolve outstanding queries
- Producing detailed reports
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the various business units
- Ensure compliance and control across AP & AR ledgers
The successful candidate for the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be:
- Ideally experienced within an FMCG environment, although this is not essential
- Able to demonstrate experience within a similar purchase ledger position
- Strong ability on Excel, capable of handling large amounts of data
- An ambitious self-starter eager to develop their career
The successful applicant for the position will be joining the leading Bury St. Edmunds business with the opportunity to earn a highly competitive salary and benefits package.