Finance Business Partner
Our client is seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their growing team near Thame.
Our client is part of an international company who is seeing continued success within their market and is expecting further growth and success in 2021. They offer a generous benefits package, alongside the opportunity for career development.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for a wide range of duties including:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of monthly budgets and forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Regular Business Partnering with wider business
- Production of PnL
- Ad hoc reporting as required by senior stakeholders
- Taking an ownership on improving the profitability of a specific business unit
- Driving action and change across the business to improve efficiencies
The successful Finance Business Partner will have:
- Strong business partnering experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Commercial finance experience with clear understanding of costs and revenue
- Experience of producing management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Excellent communication skills to both finance and non-finance personnel
- A natural ability with numbers and to communicate the importance of those numbers to the wider business
- A drive to take ownership, improve processes and increase profitability where possible
If you are looking to become part of a successful and growing Finance team where you can add value and make a real difference, then please apply now!
The Finance Business Partner can expect to earn between £35,000 and £40,000 plus a generous benefits package and study support package for ACCA/CIMA if required.