Senior Management Accountant
In this Management Accountant position you will be reporting into the Finance Director and will be responsible for all finance matters including management accounts, reporting, standard costing and the maintaining of SAP.
Large high performing plc who have been making positive strides throughout the last year. An organisation that encourages growth, development and innovation.
- Production of Management Accounts in addition to statutory reporting and standard costing
- You will maintain accurate standard costing within SAP ERP system
- You will prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Daily & weekly flash reporting of key metrics
- Management of time & attendance processing & reporting
- You will participate in month end close routines
- Qualified within finance
- Experience in owning the management accounts production
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge/experience.
- Interpersonal and influencing skills, ability to coordinate.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Work well within a team environment, whilst being able to plan and execute own work initiatives.
- Strong presentation skills.
Up to £45,000