You will be involved in development and operational accounting structure and performance of the monthly closing and reporting. Besides, you will also be looking after the treasury, corporate finance and business control overseeing a big team as well as business partnering with other stakeholders.
Our client is a leader in the automotive industry and they're looking for a leader quality individual to join their team.
- Manage Group Financial Reporting, ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting
- Involved in the end to end accounting, actual reporting and quarterly projections
- Manage strong working relationship with internal and external parties
- Lead the Accounting department
- Coach and develop employees in team to be competent
- Proactively involved in business improvement processes
- Be involved in tax, audit and compliance of the rules and regulations
- Ensure business internal control are in place with adequate capitalization in operations
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Professional qualified is added advantage (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW etc)
- Good in command of English, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic, analytical and strong business operations and control experience
The candidate will be having enough empowerment to be leading a large team, foster a teamwork environment and business partnering with other stakeholders.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carolyne Yew on +603 2302 4102