Financial Planning & Analysis, Analyst
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Support the monthly close and Quarterly Outlook process to ensure clarity of understanding and the story for Senior Management; Conduct variance analysis and creation of waterfall bridges
- Leverage planning, TM1, Oracle, Tableau…tools to extract data, develop forecasts and perform analysis on business trends
- Coordinate with multi Business Partners to conduct precise forecast and business insights
- Add immediate value and support the organization during an exciting and dynamic growth phase.
- Support the forecast process in conjunction with key stakeholders, and in collaboration with the rest of the FP&A team
- Work with the Team Lead to manage a rolling monthly forecast model and provide timely insights into performance against budget/forecast
- Prepare segments of reports to multiples Stakeholders as required and directed from time to time
- Co-develop incisive analysis and reporting to give insights to business performance and trends, including use of KPIs
- Undertake additional planning and budgeting activities as required
- Enhance the understanding and key levers of the Agoda business
- Support the delivery annual budgets, quarterly guidance, and monthly and weekly forecasts as well as related financial planning & analysis
- Provide financial analysis (FP&A) & commentary on month-end financials & KPIs
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- 3-5 years of finance experience working with commercial functions and ideally in an FP&A team.
- Willingness/flexibility to work across multiple time zones
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships
- Proficiency in TM1, Tablaeu, Power BI is highly advantageous
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills and expert in Excel, Word, Power point
- Commercially aware, able to think both analytically and strategically, to think logically about underlying business issues
information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button