Treasury Financial Business Analyst
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Be part of the Firm's global Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) financial modeling team, which consists of members across New York, London, and Budapest
- Participate in the development, implementation (including IT requirement writing) and ongoing process improvements and optimization efforts (incl. data sourcing automation) of the Global Recovery and Resolution Models
- Contribute and maintain documentation for data management and analysis processes
- Build close links with other key stakeholders across Finance, Tax, Legal, Operations and Technology, including related proof and control and governance activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interaction with teams across both local offices and globally
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, high-energy level environment including the ability to work with a global team, with strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to prioritize your own work-load, parallel process various high-priority items and cope with changing priorities
- Aptitude for detail and a strong commitment to accuracy
- Strong analytical capabilities, including ability to summarize complex business problems and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity in addition to strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work with model users, technology teams and other stakeholders to identify use case requirements, to design and validate appropriate solutions to source and transform data
- Strong Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Degree qualification or equivalent
Budapest Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the Firm's liquidity, optimizing its capital base, coordinating its relationships with rating agencies, lenders and creditors, managing the Firm's foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and accessing multi-currency short- and long-term financing. Treasury actively supports the firm's Recovery and Resolution Planning efforts.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.