NAV Business Central Consultant
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Fuelled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultancy team is responsible for the end-to-end delivery and support of the product globally, including, but not limited to Implementation, support and development.
The team is geographically dispersed and comprises of all disciplines required to deliver support for our customers, both internal and external.
You may work either in one of our offices: Wrocław/Warsaw or operate remotely.
Your key responsibilities:
- Managing the implementation of Business Central through the full project life cycle.
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates & statements of work for completing projects.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently.
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Provide technical advice for the sales team.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Provide support to customers when needed
- Mentoring junior consultants where required.
- Challenge and disrupt practises which enhance the UX for all users
- Liaise with cross functional and technology projects aligning and sharing where appropriate.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Strong financial background
- Experience with localisation requirements over a diverse range of countries/fiscal requirements
- Fundamental grasp of how Business Central and other technologies can be used to drive delivery
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to effectively work as a leader in a cross functional team environment including business and product
- development, supply chain and procurement processes and execution dependencies
- Strong track record of influencing successful product/solution vision/roadmap and executing to a plan
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and expertise in communicating with teams across geographies - Excellent knowledge of Design Thinking and User Experience methodologies.
- ‘out the box’ thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, ambiguous start-up environment
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering (preferably Computer Science)
- 3+ years’ experience in a Dynamics NAV/Business Central consultancy role
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with end to end Business Central implementations.
- Demonstrated success in delivering high quality technology services in a very high growth environment where priorities shift rapidly.
- Proven ability to develop direct and manage resources across multiple disciplines.
- Demonstrates good judgement and professional advice to clients.
- Can work with stakeholders to delivery key and informative reporting.
- Accounting qualifications (AAT,CIMA)
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.