Corporate Audit Internship - London
Associate Auditor, Corporate Audit
- The Associate Auditor is expected to become consistently proficient in applying audit skills in a relatively short time frame (6 months).
- The Associate Auditor will assist in the performance of audits, specifically focusing on fieldwork and testing the internal control environment of State Street Corporation, globally.
- The candidate should clearly demonstrate proficiency in evaluating and testing internal controls, assess risks and in applying audit skills.
- The Associate Auditor will complete audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings in an automated workpaper program.
- The Associate Auditor will communicate audit progress and findings by preparing reports and providing information in meetings.
- The Associate Auditor will develop and write-up audit findings and make recommendations for review by the Senior Auditor and Audit Manager.
- The Associate Auditor will stays abreast of industry developments including but not limited to changes in industry regulations.
- As skills develop the Associate Auditor will be given increasing responsibilities to make independent decisions within the scope of the functional objective and audit assignment.
Associate Auditor Skills
- The candidate must be able to learn audit skills and techniques in a relatively short period of time.
- The Associate Auditor requires strong analytical skills, the ability to prioritize and must have solid time management skills.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to research industry regulations when necessary.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact with key stakeholders within State Street Corporation.
- The Associate Auditor must have the willingness to develop core competencies for financial services auditors and follow the guidelines established by Corporate Audit.
- The Associate Auditor will be expected to develop overall product knowledge and business unit knowledge of State Street Corporation over time.
Bachelor degree - undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology with a strong academic background.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have the willingness to develop core competencies in Audit.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.