Senior Business Process Compliance Analyst
Purpose of Job Function and General Responsibilities:
Responsible for ensuring an adequate and sustainable adherence of Company’s policies, process and procedures and compliance risks are minimized. He/She has a strong understanding of the business processes and in general his/her main responsibilities are:
Key Responsibilities (Operational):
- Provide supervision to team members (leading without authority) through close collaboration and articulation of ideas to drive issue resolution. Always holding self and team accountable for results.
- Stay current with affiliate needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, executive updates, task lists) to communicate updates and findings.
- Maintain/update documentation to ensure that all Compliance related checklists, manuals and procedural documents are updated and reflect current department/team practices.
- Take lead in Grant, Sponsorship, Donation and Events - Trust But Verifying Compliance review by completing/updating documentation; managing review scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of tasks and milestones.
- Participate in the periodic Compliance Quality Assessment - sample selection; execute the testing; document the observations; suggest remediation/preventive action plans; and present the test results to the Management and Stakeholders.
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Escalates issues and recommends resolution plans in a timely manner to the Line Manager and affiliate (where required).
- Support the preparation of reports and training material on a periodic basis to address updates to the compliance monitoring process.
- Engage continuously with key members of the team to understand/identify process improvement opportunities,
- In collaboration with Line Manager make appropriate recommendation to HOD for process improvement and be part of the solution provision activities
- Plan, manage and carry out reviews and continuous monitoring of in scope entities business processes managed by the RSS.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree or above (preferably accounting, finance or related majors)
- At least 5 years’ experience in financial and process compliance reviews
- Fundamental understanding of the Compliance Management Systems will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, influence and lead both with and without authority
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of processes, practices, and procedures to support the completion of difficult assignments.
- Ability to foster and sustain strong interpersonal relationships with stakeholders and a strong team player.
Job Required Competencies:
- Thinks out of the box, challenges the status quo and with excellent team work.
- Strong communications skills. Understanding of pharmaceutical business risks (not mandatory)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently is essential
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.