Change Management Manager, Officer
Who we are looking for
A mature professional who will manage the Administration service process for Client Change for specific State Street clients as assigned within Alpha IMS Client Service and then coordinate the lifecycle of the change request to completion. This team supports the Alpha IMS Client Service Change Co-Ordinator and Management Team.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Change Management Manager you will
- Perform work independently within scope of established guidelines and according to specific procedures.
- Liaise with colleagues across Business Units, Divisions and Locations as required to oversee the change administration service and help manage the client relationship.
- Deliver Change Administration items in line with both Client and State Street expectations.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by Change Senior manager.
- Change Request form received and log entry to the Collaborate Change Management Database and load the change Request form.
- Work internally to complete initial assessment of the change request in order to move from Pending Acceptance to Acknowledge and assign a change request reference. Relay the reference back to the Client within 24 hours.
- Identify stakeholders to represent operational teams and coordinate the timeline for analysis phase through to implementation.
- Co-ordinate the validation of cost and funding category for each change request and update the Change Administrator with evidence of approved funding category.
- Arrange and Participate under direction Change Management meetings with the Client and take minutes.
- Manage Client committed deliverable dates> ensure adherence to relevant SLA’s.
- Formally track all Client Change Requests from opening through to closure including obtaining formal Client sign off to close the change request.
- Create the Invoice template and ensure approval procedure adhered to and that the Invoice is generated, sent to the Client and added to the Change database.
- Track Invoice through to payment receipt and update database with revenue tracking.
- Update the Client Contractual Hours applicable to certain Clients and update revenue tracking.
- Assist in the development and provision of Monthly (adhoc on demand) Management reporting both internal, and Key Performance Indicator reports for Client Service Teams and within client SLA’s.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Good communication skills and an ability to provide a customer focused approach.
- Well-developed writing skills to facilitate the production of high-quality communication.
- Attention to detail while retaining efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to multi-task and ability to work under pressure/deadlines.
- Ability to take high levels of ownership over Administration activities and to take responsibility for ensuring that issues are tackled proactively and resolved.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of overall relevant experience, including 2 years in an investment firm, or investment fund related environment.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of the asset management industry gained through working in a variety of asset management disciplines.
- Understanding of standards, methodologies, processes, systems and technology necessary to support investment management operations
- PC literate – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Collaborate, MS Teams etc.
- Technical capability to use Collaborate and Databases with ability to produce Design Reporting via PowerPoint or using Tableau reporting.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.