Tech Coord, Prvt Equity Acctng
Technical role in the performance of Private Equity Fund Administration related activities. Private Equity Fund Administration (PEFA) provides third-party clients with comprehensive administration, financial accounting, and investor reporting services for their funds. Evaluates and reconciles complex funds including mutual, commingled, and collective for production of client month-end reports or for daily valuation. Verifies complex transactions, audits income reports within scheduled timeframes and resolves exceptions on a daily basis for fund accounts
- Strong subject matter expertise/ knowledge of NT business
- Demonstrate through examples /evidence strong operations knowledge including secondary review & controls, risks & mitigation
- Carry out relatively complex, extensive, high profile transactions surrounding all PE Fund activity e.g. capital calls, distributions, investment purchases, divestments, carried interest calculations etc.
- Good Accounting and financial reporting knowledge is a - Sustainable performance demonstrated through examples/evidence, the above listed core skills and competencies in the current role over a period of at least 24 months
- Partner should be flexible to work in any of the three locations (Manyata, GVT & Pune).
- To have a thorough understanding of the theoretical and technical nature of fund accounting and administration
- Performing quality assurance checks on information received internally from other supporting functions
- Working closely with home locations to resolve queries
- To create, maintain and update procedures for your funds
- Ensuring that you comply with all controls and procedures outlined in the procedures
A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is preferred. Related Industry qualification (e.g. ACCA) is preferred Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required. Highly flexible and adaptable to change. Technical skills / systems knowledge (e.g. Peoplesoft) is required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.