Finance Admin Assistant
Based at the firm's Central London HQ, which is currently working remotely, the successful applicant will be an integral part of the wider global asset management team as the Finance Admin Assistant. The role offers a lot of scope to grow within a rapidly expanding business which has been largely unaffected by Covid-19 pandemic.
Investment Management - one of the world's leading litigation funding firms.
Working closely with the other members of the asset management team, the successful applicant will have a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Reporting to the Operations Manager on the liquidity and cash position of all investments on a daily basis
- Key role in cash management of investments including processing invoices for payment by administrators and tracking and recording funding received from underlying investors
- Ensuring accurate records of investments and payments are maintained (both in underlying documentation and also numerically)
- Liaison with investment team including investigating and responding to queries regarding the cash position of investments
- Assisting external administrators with information requests
- Direct interaction with asset management and finance teams on a variety of issues
- Ad hoc projects across the firm as required and providing the necessary support for answering any ad hoc queries from the business
- Drafting and processing of investment documentation
- Office management assistance
Qualifications / Requirements
- Strong academic background and educated to degree level having graduated recently (c. 6-24 months experience).
- Interest in or previous experience working in a finance administrative/supportive role to the Asset Management team.
- Good Excel skills, attention to detail and robust numeracy are vital
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A demonstrable ability to prioritize, multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Experience with foreign exchange calculations would be helpful but not essential
- Interest in working in the financial services sector
- Interest in broadening personal skill set in the context of a quickly growing operations function.
- Professional with a positive outlook, "can do" attitude
- The successful applicant will be required to quickly build effective working relationships with other team members and other group teams
- An adaptable and flexible team worker willing to undertake a wide range of activities and responsibilities as required by the role
- Be keen to join an established but rapidly growing company in its next stage of development
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple work streams
Looking to pay up to £24,000 with a comprehensive benefits package