A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time permanent Finance Analyst role based in Handforth.
Working for a highly successful, covid secure, market leading organisation. based in a friendly and progressive team.
This role is reporting in to the Commercial Finance manager.
The duties include:
- Analysis of sales and margin reports to understand performance against forecast
- Highlighting areas of focus and where further analysis and insight is required
- Co-ordinate all period end processes and reporting
- Provide the Online Trading Team with timely analysis on campaigns and promotions against agreed success criteria to make recommendations for future plans and decision making
- Work closely with Operational Finance on sales forecasts and DC volume requirements
- Understand the cost dynamics of the DC and how this impacts the Multi-channel p&l
- Be the Finance lead on projects to drive operational efficiency and improve the overall profitability of Multi-channel transactions
- Support Digital Marketing with forecasting of total spend and tracking of actuals. Liaise with Commercial Finance Manager (Marketing) on evaluation of spend and ROI of key investments
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar commercial analyst role - Essential
- Be confident on MS Excel, Pivot Tables, VLook Ups and Sum ifs - Essential
- Have the ability to work autonomously with a proactive approach - Essential
- Be studying ACCA or CIMA and ideally almost qualified - Essential
- Be adaptable and a strong team player who is able to work collaboratively - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £35,000 + Parking + Pension + Flexibility to work from home