Assistant Management Accountant
A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Assistant Management Accountant role based in Stockport.
Working for a very well established, market leading, international and successful organisation. Based in a progressive, friendly and adaptable team.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Producing KPI reports using Excel and other reporting packages
- Managing Intercompany invoices & Accruals
- Reviewing P&L and Balance sheet items
- Producing Business plans for each individual business project
- Budgets and performance reviews
- Analysis of overall financial performance on a monthly basis as well as previous years
- Variance Analysis of the P&L & Balance Sheet
- Completing AD Hoc tasks required by the Head of Financial Controlling
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be part ACCA or CIMA qualified - Essential
- Have intermediate MS Excel skills - Desirable
- Be an excellent communicator with a strong attention to detail - Essential
- Have the ability to work to deadlines - Essential
- Be able to work autonomously and want to progress - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £35,000 per annum + Study + Pension + Parking + Potential for some working from home