Responsible to lead a RTR team that is responsible in processing finance transactions as per SLA.
Come and join a MNC which ranked the world's largest player within the industries!
With a clear mandate for the growth of their existing portfolio, the existing finance structure is getting more challenging to provide support in parallel with the growth. They are looking to add their headcounts by bringing you on board as R2R Manager to be part of the team.
People are highly valued in the organization and they aspire to groom their talents, you will be given an opportunity to participate in all RTR process related discussions such as resources, migration and stabilisation planning.
Apply now for this position if you would like to grab this valuable opportunity to develop your strategic leadership skills !
- Leading the RTR team that is responsible for processing finance transactions.
- Oversee reports accuracy and ensure compliance to internal and statutory policies.
- Involve in recruitment process in identifying the right talents for RTR team.
- Review the performances of direct reports to ensure that individual and organisational targets are met
- Review reports and reconciliations prepared by team members to ensure outputs are accurate and long-outstanding items are properly followed-up.
- Perform quality accounting review and analysis, and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Assist and support the training and development of team members to meet the expected skills required to perform at role level.
- Contributing to periodic meetings, liaise with stakeholders for queries raised or company's development activities
- Direct and lead the planning, implementation, transition and service delivery of the RTR functions from Local Countries
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by management as required.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting and equivalent qualification.
- Candidates with professional qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA/MIA etc) are highly encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 years of leadership experience.
- External auditor is highly preferred.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skill.
- Good command of English, proficiency in Chinese language is preferred.
- SSC set up experience is highly preferred.
- Attractive remuneration package (RM10,000 - RM15,000 depending on experience)
- Work with a collaborative group that are passionate and committed to the overall purpose and values of the SSC.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact En Xin Yap on +603 2302 4065.