Internal Control Manager (Rayong - 150K)
You will be a key person for the company's compliance and risk management covering both plants and commercial operation.
Our client is an MNC in industrial sector based in Rayong.
- Maintain strong governance and compliance process
- Work closely with Compliance team members and local stakeholders in the development of action plans
- Lead the evaluation of compliance gaps, prepare reports and make recommendations
- Ensure self-assessment and testing, initiating corrective actions and follow up timely to ensure compliance and risk being mitigated adequately
- Update and implementation of local Authority Matrix Delegation to meet the changing business needs per functional management's feedback to improve efficiency
- Ensure and improve on the documentation of policies and procedures comply to policies and ethical standards
- Support in the conduct of awareness and training sessions to enhance control consciousness throughout the organization
- Bachelor degree in Accounting (CIA qualified is preferred)
- Minimum 10 years' working in the areas audit, compliance, finance operations, risk management in a Manufacturing/MNC (Big 4 experience is a plus)
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Attractive salary and benefits depends on candidate's experience
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Suthaporn Kruawan on +66 2 012 5088.