Credit and Collections Specialist with German
Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, IT, Engineering. In addition, Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services
For one of our client, we are currently looking for Candidates for the role of:
Position: Credit and Collections Specialist with German
Location: Łódź, Poland
- Ensures that the collections processes are followed in line with Invoice to Cash controls
- Contact customers through outbound/ inbound activities (via telephone, email, and e-letters) in relation in outstanding remittances & invoices
- Work with other departments to resolve customer queries
- Meet DSO and cash collection targets.
- Clear historic items in AR accounts
- Review Credit Limits and implement changes when required
- Perform month-end activities as required
- Actively support implementation of process and system improvements
- Undertake other ad-hoc projects and duties as required
- 2+ Years of experience in a credit and collections and / or accounts receivable experience, ideally gained in a shared services environment within a large multinational organization
- Fluency in German
- Proficiency in English language, verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI) will be an asset
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV via APPLY button.
Please be informed that we will contact only with selected candidates.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2017 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Zawiadomienie dotyczące prywatności
W związku z rekrutacją na to stanowisko, Kelly Services działa w charakterze Podmiotu Zatrudniającego (Employment Business). W razie podjęcia decyzji o złożeniu aplikacji, Twoje dane będą przetwarzane zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności obowiązującą w Kelly Services.
Jako pracodawca stosujący zasadę równych szans, z zaangażowaniem wspieramy aplikacje złożone przez wszystkie osoby posiadające stosowne kwalifikacje, bez względu na rasę, płeć, stopień niepełnosprawności, wyznanie/ przekonania, orientację seksualną lub wiek.
Privacy NoticeKelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.