Corporate Reporting Manager
Reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting, you will act as a technical partner working closely with the external reporting team in providing key information across reporting periods and to lead on our regulatory reporting to the FCA. You will have an integral role in shaping the Group's reporting, processes and policies as a growing and ambitious FTSE 250 business.
My client are a fast growing, award winning Financial Services business that have developed into a market leader within their field in recent years. They are now FTSE listed have over £60 billion of funds under management.
- Assist in the production of the Annual Report and Interim Report for the Group under IFRS
- Assist in shaping the Strategic Report and collating all necessary information
- Preparation of period end papers for the Audit Committee and External Auditors
- Preparation of technical papers assessing the potential impacts of new or relevant accounting standards and reporting requirements
- Assist in the review and development of policies and procedures in a FTSE environment
- Assist in ensuring compliance with listed company regulatory requirements
- To maintain a broad market knowledge and commercial awareness and apply to our external reporting
- Adhoc tasks and project work to support the Head of Financial Reporting and Finance Director
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA with at least 3 years PQE)
- Experience of consolidations, financial and statutory reporting within a plc environment
- Previous audit experience essential
- Experience of drafting policies and procedures
- Experience of Regulatory reporting desirable
- Experience in the Financial Services Sector desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work to tight reporting deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS and FRS101
This is a great opportunity for someone who is driven, technically strong and embraces challenges looking for a fast paced environment in which to enhance the Group's financial and regulatory reporting.