Finance Manager (FMCG)
This role will be responsible for the full spectrum of finance and accounting of the company. This role will report directly to the Directors and be part of the key decision maker in regards of business strategy.
Our client is the leading player in distribution market. They has been established for more than 50 years and has presence in SEA market. Having said so, their mission is to expand the business in APAC and eventually globally. The current situation does not stop them, indeed, it become a catalyst for them to expand their business due to consumer needs.
- Accountable for the full spectrum of company's finance, accounting, audit, tax function and ensure timely submission.
- Monitor and manage cash flow, ensuring optimum cash level, and make sound recommendations on how much cash should be retained in company, invested in capital projects and how much should be distributed to shareholders
- Responsible for strategic financial operation.
- To research, review and recommend latest technological advancements (particular those that are related to financial management) that are essential to company's long term growth plans
- To develop, document and control business processes, procedures, policies and in order to strengthen internal controls
- MUST have Professional Qualification such as ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, CIMA or MICPA
- has min 8 years of related working experience
- Have strong planning and negotiation skills in addition to good interpersonal skills with capability to be a team builder as well as a team player
- Analytical, problem solver and multitask - with ability to work in face pace culture
- Willing to travel outstation or oversea when required
- Platform to involve in M&A or IPO in near future
- Become the strategic and senior leader
- Very competitive environment with a high-reward culture & exciting salary packages
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018